Sailingtrips on our real traditional Sailingvessel
In 2012 the Zuiderzee was rebuild for the new safety-rules. It’s now exactly how we wanted to have our ship. With a nice kitchen, good-working toilets and more comfort for our guests. The style of the ship didn’t change. It is made again with a lot of wood and nice details which are making the atmosphere how we love it!
What we have to offer since 2012:
- A cozy (heated) saloon in nostalgian style for 34 people (seats for 30 people), wood- burning stove, maritime literature, music centre
- A open caboose for lovely food. The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, Boretti-oven, and refrigerators.
- On early request it is possible to have WIFI in the harbour of Monnickendam and we have a Flat-screen for making a presentation with your laptop.
- Two toilets, one within urinal
- A heated cloakroom for jackets and bags
- On deck enough space to sit or lay down!
Silence on the water
We don’t like to put a generator on while sailing. Actually we love the peace of the open water of the IJsselmeer. That’s why we cook on gas an make our coffee with a kettle of boiled water. Of course you can charge your mobile or camera on board!
The Zuiderzee and her equipment
The Zuiderzee does aprove all savety requirements and we have all certificates up-to-date for sailing with 34 passengers.
Built in 1905 in Sneek
Passengers (till) 34 guests
Length over deck 22,85 m
Beam Width 4,90 m
Draught 1 m
SAIL AREA 200 M2 BESTAANDE UIT:
Yankee 25 m2
Fock-sail/jib 45 m2
Mainsail 120 m2
Water sail 30 m2
DAF 615, 120 HP, 6 cilinder
Boordnet: 220/24 V
Completely Central Heated
NAVIGATION, COMMUNICATION and SAFETY EQUIPMENT:
Circa 10 Lifejackets for kids (please let us know the weight of your kids for the right size)
And of course… A fireplan, fire extinguishing, emergency-exits etc etc