Weekend Amsterdam: Sailingtrip and Hotel
Day of sailing with lunch and BBQ
Price on request – All-in for 20 to 30 people
Following a reception of coffee, tea and oven-fresh homemade pie we’ll hoist up the sails. Lunch will be ready half way in the trip: luxurious sandwiches and homemade soup. There will be an opportunity to have a stroll on the island of Marken or the famous village of Volendam. Then we will set sail again to enjoy the wide waters, close the day off anchoring in the open water with a luxurious BBQ buffet,. And a lovely homemade dessert.
A long day on the water…
All hands on deck! We will require assistance hoisting the sails, lifting the centre board, maneuverings and we willingly let you take the helm. Anybody unable or unwilling to participate? No worries!
The Sailingtrip, a perfect Teamevent or lovely Weekend with Family
- 11:00 Embarking in Volendam (or Monnickendam if your Hotelrooms are booked there) and welcome with coffee, tea and someting sweet like homemade applepie or our favorite choclate-mocca-nuts-pie
- 11:30 All hands! Hoising the sails.
- 13:00 Lunch on the water or on land (depends on the weatherconditions and wishes of the group). It is possible to visit Volendam, Marken or Edam.
- 15:30 While sailing we will serve a snack of dutch hering, cheese and sausages with a ‘juttertje’ (a drink).
- 17:30 The BBQ is on…! With calm weather while anchoring, with more wind in harbour.
- 19:00 We say goodbye in the harbour of Volendam. You can enjoy your stay in the hotel (or celebrate the weekend in the pubs of Volendam).
Special wishes, another Programm? Bigger or smaller group? Contact us for a customised price.
For a group from 20 to 30 personen. Is your group bigger or smaller, just sent us a mail.
The price is on request. Included: VAT, The ship for a duration of 8 hours, coffee & tea + home-baked pie, lunch, snack, softdrinks, beer, wine and BBQ and with a 1-night stay in a double-room of a hotel in/near to Volendam.
TIME AND DURATION
Time of embarking and debarking wenn you prefer, normaly from 11 till 19 o’clock. The duration of the boattrip is 8 hours.
Mostly Volendam or Monnickendam, near to Amsterdam.
Depends on the availability of the rooms
Reviews: Sailingtrip in Holland
A successfull company trip, where everyone had a great time and actively participated. I strongly recommend this trip! Clear preparation, good guidance; the crew of the Zuiderzee is enthusiastic, relaxed and and extremely hospitable.
A warm thank you to Arnold Pilou, Roman en Lila! It was absolutely amazing!
Angela Scholz – Volkswagen – 13 June 2017
A lot of fun and personal
It’s fun that you get to cooperate. Nice balance between helping to sail the ship and relaxing on the dek with wine in hand. Also really enjoyed the home made pies!
Jula – 10 June 2017
It was a great experience!
The moment you leave the harbour, the motor stops en the ship sails thanks to the wind left a deep impression. The warm welcome and great vibes on board helped to make this day unforgettable.
Thomas Renner – October 2017
Read all of the reviews (mostly in dutch)
Zoover – Facebookpagina Zuiderzee – Google